TERM OF REFERENCE FOR LANGKAWI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY GENERAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE
Members of the public may submit complaints to LADA about any aspect of government administration which they feel is unfair or does not comply with existing laws and regulations. LADA will accept and act on the following types of complaints:
Click HERE to check types of complaints that are acceptable.The following complaints are NOT appropriate for submission to LADA :
- Matters that fall under the jurisdiction of :
- Public Accounts Committee
- Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC)
- Legal Aid Bureau
- Royal Malaysian Police
- Complaints against existing Government laws and statutes.
- Personal matters like family problems.
- Civil lawsuits between individuals and private companies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINTWebsite - www.lada.gov.my
Telephone - 04-9667186/87
Faks - 04-9661940
Write to us - Unit Khidmat Korporat, Lembaga Pembangunan Langkawi Tingkat 7, Kompleks LADA 07000 Kuah, Langkawi
Complaint Form - Aras Konkos, Kompleks LADA 07000 Kuah, Langkawi