Division of Information Technology manages all aspects of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for LADA.
- To provide the most efficient ICT hardware and software support services while always keeping current with technological changes.
- To use ICT to improve the quality of core services in the LADA.
- To use ICT in enhancing the effectiveness of the delivery system across the entire range of LADA activities.
- Raise awareness about the use and potential benefits of ICT among all LADA officers and staff.
- Responsible for all computer matters in terms of consultation and technical assistance.
- Updating the LADA website http://www.lada.gov.my
- Maintaining the tourism website http://www.langkawigeopark.com.my
- Preparing slide presentations for any LADA-organized ceremonies, events, trips, and multimedia presentations in or outside the country.
- Maintenance of all computer networks and information systems.
- Maintaining the official e-mail for all staff and officers.
- Responsible for security monitoring.
- Monitoring the operation and functioning of the system.
- Providing graphic design for LADA advertisements in travel magazines.
ICT SECURITY POLICY
ICT Security Policy of the Langkawi Development Authority consists of the rules that must be followed without exception by staff when using any LADA-owned ICT equipment or services. Download LADA’s ICT Security Policy HERE