The Finance Division is responsible for ensuring that all of LADA’s financial dealings comply with Financial Procedures Act.
- Creating and managing Development Funds, Trust Funds, Investment Funds and Reserve Funds.
Managing funds allocated by the Federal and State government :
- Controlling any funds paid to the Board from loans granted.
- Managing any profits from the course of projects or enterprises undertaken by the Board.
- Controlling any loans borrowed by LADA for the purpose of meeting financial obligations made by the Board.
- Preparing Quarterly Financial Performance Reports to the Treasury for projects undertaken by the Board for the Malaysia Plan (Rancangan Malaysia).
- Managing business expenses and payments, including :
- Loans to certain parties designated by the Fund
- Expenses incurred by the Board, such as consultant fees, legal fees, pensions and allowances, etc.
- Expenses incurred by the Board in its performance of functions.
- Land purchase costs for the erection of buildings or infrastructure.
- Loan payments, including principal and interest due