Integrity Unit is one of the LADA initiative aims to ensure that officers and employees LADA work culture with broad features a strong moral and ethical values even increase patriotism. This is in line with the Government's intention to set up Integrity Unit as a focal point for the management of issues relating to integrity in all public agencies. The initiative will be able to curb criminal misconduct and violations of the organization's code of conduct and ethics among public servants.
- Ensuring best governance implemented.
- Ensuring culture, institutionalization and implementation of integrity within the organization.
- Detect and confirm a complaint of criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
- Reporting of criminal activity to law enforcement agencies responsible.
- Receive and take action on all complaints/information on criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
- Perform the functions of the secretariat of the Disciplinary Board.