This division is responsible for providing market research, socio-economic and investment potential associated with the tourism industry and economic development of Langkawi Island and provide recommendations for potential investments and tourism products in order to enhance the competitiveness of the Langkawi Tourism industry.
INVESTMENT AND MARKETING UNIT
- Reviewing the major investment markets and research projects 'feasibility'.
- Identify and develop strategies to enhance tourism investment.
- Promotion of investment widespread local and international market.
- Managing the investment in terms of the quality of delivery systems (ISO) and the administrative system.
BUSINESS FACILITATION AND BUMIPUTRA TRANSFORMATION UNIT
- Provide advice and information on business support.
- Monitor and align the development of the business sector.
- Integrating and creating indigenous entrepreneurs in line with the direction of economic transformation plan natives.
- Helping existing dealers to resolve the issues faced in the business environment.
- Implement entrepreneur development program / SME.