e-Participation policy aims to explore the culture and practice of public participation to improve transparency and to enhance the quality of service for Langkawi Development Authority (LADA).
Langkawi Development Authority (LADA) recognizes public involvement to enable the Agency to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, better dialogue and discussion, and orderly governance.
The objective of the e-Participation is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Therefore, LADA welcome your participation and please do comply with the terms and conditions that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite RACIAL, RELIGION and POLITICS are strictly prohibited
- DEGRADING, PERSONAL ATTACKS AND OFFENDING STATEMENTS are strictly prohibited
- Do not use any OFFENSINVE LANGUAGE
- Focus on the subject matter without diverting to another topics.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are prohibited.
- Make sure your statement/topic do not violate any COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK or PATENT.
- DO NOT use the e-Participation as a medium to hold any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick scheme, internet money skimmed, chain letters and junk mail, either commercially or otherwise
- Participants are prohibited to upload files that contain any computer viruses, worms, bots or whatever software or programs that may cause direct or indirect damage the other users
- LADA DO NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE the accuracy or reliability of any statement/topic made on e-Participation. Readers should understand that any statement/topic is made by other participants and not by LADA
- LADA is entitled to amend and delete any statement/topic at any time without informing the author of the statement/topic.
- LADA is entitled to amend this policy at any time without prior announcement/notice. Any changes in policy will be reflected in this page
- As a participants of e-Participation, you are automatically subjected to the terms and conditions of this policy